Acoustica - Software should be easy to use

Acoustica Mixcraft 4/ ezdrummer

Support and feedback for Acoustica's Mixcraft audio mixing software.

Moderators: Acoustica Chris, Acoustica Eric, Acoustica Dan, Acoustica Greg

Walabasha

Acoustica Mixcraft 4/ ezdrummer

Postby Walabasha » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:22 pm

Hello,
I am having trouble with ezdrummer in acoustica mixcraft 4. I loaded the vst plugin from C:\Program Files\VstPlugins but when i click <Instruments> and then ezdrummer nothing happens. It says i have it installed on my add/remove programs tho. any suggestion? thanks

PDS

Re: Acoustica Mixcraft 4/ ezdrummer

Postby PDS » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:16 pm

Walabasha wrote:Hello,
I am having trouble with ezdrummer in acoustica mixcraft 4. I loaded the vst plugin from C:\Program Files\VstPlugins but when i click <Instruments> and then ezdrummer nothing happens. It says i have it installed on my add/remove programs tho. any suggestion? thanks

When you installed it you should have pointed it to Program files/Acoustica Mixcraft/VST.

Un-install and reinstall and choose the location above and you should be ok :)

Vibrant Audio

Postby Vibrant Audio » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:40 pm

You can choose multiple VST folders in Mixcraft 4 by choosing File>Preferences>Effects and clicking on the Edit VST effects folders button.

Many VST installs default to C:\Program Files\VstPlugins

You may want to leave them there to have them automatically available to other audio programs that search for that directory by default.

However, if you see ezdrummer in your instrument list in Mixcraft then it should be working. If it's not working (as you wrote) then a fresh re-install should fix it.
*Vibrant Audio*

Return to “Mixcraft”